Visual Designer Intern
If you have immense passion for designing digital content; have fantastic attention to detail; value implementing the best design practices; and are all for learning and growing, we want you.
As a visual designer intern at Snappymob, you will be working closely with fellow team members including designers, marketing executives, and content managers on creating aesthetically-pleasing, engaging, and impactful designs for various mediums to improve emotional engagement with our audience.
- Work directly with and support the leadership team and manager, including in strategy and goal settings.
- Conceptualize new ideas and execute visual designs: concepts, graphics, illustrations, icons, graphics, layouts, animations, digital contents.
- Design and produce collateral in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Contribute and improve existing brand guidelines.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives, and discuss it with fellow team members.
- Contribute to design solutions for various stakeholders and incorporate their feedback into improved designs.
- Work closely with designers, marketing executives, content managers and other members on graphic elements as well as overall conceptual and visual outcomes.
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, or trends in the design field.
- Experienced in graphic/ art/ creative multimedia/ web design, or any related fields.
- A portfolio and/or list of projects in relation to designs is required for all applications.
- Understanding of marketing, website design, production, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia designs.
- Proactive and independent in pursuing personal and professional growth and development.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills and the patience to iterate to learn and achieve world-class designs.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Keen eye for aesthetics and obsessive attention to detail.
- Experienced in other design-oriented areas: photography, videography, interface design, illustration etc.
Note : Junior, associate, and senior positions are open. We will consider applicants having most, but not all of the required skills, or who are able to demonstrate equivalent experience for the role.
We're a place for people who are obsessive about what they do, who relish the minutiae, who love great user experiences, and who enjoy chiseling away at hard challenges with teammates.Apply Now
Want to understand us a bit better?
We help brands design, develop, and launch great products for their users. We help them figure out what to do next.