We're looking for people who share our passion for designing delightful digital content; value utilizing best practices in design; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn and grow.
As a Visual Designer at Snappymob, you will be working closely with fellow team members including designers, marketing executives, and content managers on creating aesthetically-pleasing, engaging, and impactful designs for various mediums to improve emotional engagement with our audience.
- Work directly with the leadership team, including in strategy and goal setting
- Execute visual design: concepts, graphics, illustrations, icons, layouts, animation, and digital content
- Design and produce collateral in accordance with brand guidelines
- Improve or elaborate existing brand guidelines
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Present ideas, concepts, and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporate their feedback into final designs
- Work closely with designers, marketing executives, and other team members on graphic elements as well as overall conceptual and visual outcomes
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, or trends in the design field
- A strong portfolio and/or list of projects is required for all applications
- Experienced in graphic, multimedia design, or in a related field
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Excellent communication skills and the patience to iterate to achieve world-class designs
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Strong eye for aesthetics and obsessive attention to detail
- Proactive and independent in pursuing personal or career growth and development
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, or equivalent
- Experience in other design-oriented areas: Interface design, illustration, photography, videography, etc.
- Experience in digital content management
Note : Junior, associate, and senior positions are open. We will consider applicants having most, but not all of the required skills, or who are able to demonstrate equivalent experience for the role.
We're a place for people who are obsessive about what they do, who relish the minutiae, who love great user experiences, and who enjoy chiseling away at hard challenges with teammates.Apply Now
Want to understand us a bit better?
We help brands design, develop, and launch great products for their users. We help them figure out what to do next.