Software QA Automation Engineer
We're looking for people who share our passion for writing great software; love making use of best practices in our software development process; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
As a Software QA Automation Engineer, you'll be an integral member of a software engineering team that designs and develops world-class, mission-critical software applications that our customers count on to be highly reliable and performant. As part of the QA team, you'll be working closely with other QA engineers and team members on crafting and maintaining delightful applications and features that make a big impact on users.
- Develop and execute automation scripts while working closely with the development and product team throughout the SDLC
- Design, write, and maintain test cases based on project requirements
- Ensure our projects maintain a high bar for quality from both design and engineering perspectives
- Assist in analyzing the potential causes of defects based on observed test results
- Perform different types of testing on projects,eg: E2E Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing
- Innovate automation processes to promote overall QA productivity in the team.
- Perform other QA duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any related field
- Minimum 2 years professional experience working as a Software QA Automation Engineer
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with programming script languages and tools including Selenium, Protractor, Appium, and other similar tools
- Ensure our projects maintain a high bar for quality from both design and engineering perspectives.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and tools
- Experience and knowledge in QA tools and technologies
- We will consider applicants having most, but not all of the required skills, or who are able to demonstrate equivalent experience
Note : Junior, associate, and senior positions are open. We will consider applicants having most, but not all of the required skills, or who are able to demonstrate equivalent experience for the role.
We're a place for people who are obsessive about what they do, who relish the minutiae, who love great user experiences, and who enjoy chiseling away at hard challenges with teammates.Apply Now
Want to understand us a bit better?
We help brands design, develop, and launch great products for their users. We help them figure out what to do next.