We're looking for people who share our passion for writing great software; love applying software development best practices; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
As an iOS Developer at Snappymob, you will be an integral member of a software engineering team that designs and develops world-class applications in Swift. As part of the team, you’ll be collaborating with other engineers and team members on creating delightful, mission-critical software applications that our customers count on to be highly reliable and performant.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain iOS applications
- Collaborate with the engineering team at large in software design sessions, code reviews, teaching, and other engineering activities
- Collaborate with other team members including the web development team and design team
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects
- Any level of experience with iOS development
- A proven track record showing proficiency in iOS development
- Understanding of core iOS development concepts, including application architectures, lifecycles, user interface layout and customization, and components such as UICollectionView
- Proficiency in Swift, Xcode and the entire iOS development tool chain
- Critical thinking skills and ability to analyze and break down problems into manageable components
- Knowledge and experience with iOS architectural patterns: MVC, MVVM, MVP
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
- Proficiency in Objective-C, C, C++
- Experience with Android and/or React Native and/or Flutter is an advantage for this position
- Experience with version control systems (we use Git)
- Experience with Linux, MacOS, or other UNIX-like system
Note: Junior, associate, and senior positions are open. We will consider applicants having most, but not all of the required skills, or who are able to demonstrate equivalent experience for the role.
We're a place for people who are obsessive about what they do, who relish the minutiae, who love great user experiences, and who enjoy chiseling away at hard challenges with teammates.Apply Now
Want to understand us a bit better?
We help brands design, develop, and launch great products for their users. We help them figure out what to do next.