We're looking for people who share our passion for writing great software; love applying software development best practices; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
As a Frontend Developer at Snappymob, you will be an integral member of a software engineering team that designs and develops world-class applications with Vue.js, React and Angular. As part of the team, you’ll be collaborating with other engineers and team members on creating delightful, mission-critical software applications that our customers count on to be highly reliable and performant.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain user-facing features. We aim for the best quality in our work
- Implement client-side validation and consume high quality RESTful APIs
- Review and optimize frontend applications to maximize performance and user experience
- Build reusable and maintainable components and front-end libraries that help improve and speed up development processes
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with the engineering team at large in software design sessions, code reviews, teaching, and other engineering activities
- Collaborate with other team members including the mobile development team and design team
- Participate in all stages of the software development process for our projects
- Any level of experience in frontend development
- Demonstrable passion in frontend development
- Focus on continuous knowledge-seeking and improvement
- Ability to think critically, analyze, and break down problems into manageable components
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
- Junior, associate, and senior positions are open
- Strong knowledge and experience with frontend fundamentals: HTML, CSS, JS
- Strong knowledge and experience with one or more web oriented development languages: JS, TypeScript, PHP, Ruby, or others
- Strong knowledge and experience in at least one frontend framework: Vue.js, React, Angular, or others
- Experience utilizing various third party frameworks and libraries
- Experience with e-commerce platforms: Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- Experience with content management systems: Drupal, Wordpress, etc.
Note : Junior, associate, and senior positions are open. We will consider applicants having most, but not all of the required skills, or who are able to demonstrate equivalent experience for the role.
We're a place for people who are obsessive about what they do, who relish the minutiae, who love great user experiences, and who enjoy chiseling away at hard challenges with teammates.Apply Now
Want to understand us a bit better?
We help brands design, develop, and launch great products for their users. We help them figure out what to do next.