Digital Marketing Executive cum Copywriter
We're looking for people who are passionate about marrying tech with language, believe in words and their impact; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn and grow.
As a Digital Marketing Executive cum Copywriter at Snappymob, you will be playing an integral role in shaping our brand and uplifting the quality of our customer and user-facing content. As part of the marketing team, you will work closely with fellow team members, designers, and software engineers on creating content that informs, engages, converts, and delights.
- Structure, write, and manage content across multiple mediums: website, in-product copy, blog posts, case studies, marketing emails, presentations, proposals, videos, and more.
- Collaborate with marketing executives, software engineers, and designers on producing creative, detailed, and technical content across mediums.
- Participate in creating social media strategies, keyword research, content audits, and backlink outreach initiatives for search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Write concise, strategic, and useful in-product copy that guides and informs users.
- Elevate the quality of communications in the company by providing the team feedback, tips, and support as necessary.
- A strong writing portfolio that showcases flexibility and variety in tone and style.
- Experience in short to long form copywriting, content writing, and content management.
- Experience in content creation and content marketing.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Tech savviness and a strong eye for tech trends.
- Proficiency in navigating WordPress, Creator Studio, and other content management tools.
- Experience with search engine optimization (SEO) and analytics tools such as Ahrefs, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Trends, or equivalent.
- Knowledge in digital product design and development.
Note : Junior, associate, and senior positions are open. We will consider applicants having most, but not all of the required skills, or who are able to demonstrate equivalent experience for the role.
We're a place for people who are obsessive about what they do, who relish the minutiae, who love great user experiences, and who enjoy chiseling away at hard challenges with teammates.Apply Now
Want to understand us a bit better?
We help brands design, develop, and launch great products for their users. We help them figure out what to do next.