Backend Developer - Spring Boot
We're looking for people who share our passion for writing great software; love applying software development best practices; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
As a Backend Developer at Snappymob, you'll be an integral member of the software engineering team that designs and develops world-class applications with Spring Boot, PostgreSQL or MySQL, and AWS. You'll be working on mission-critical software applications that are relied on by our customers to be highly reliable and performant.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain web based applications and services with a focus on Spring Boot based backend development.
- Design and implement high quality RESTful APIs.
- Collaborate with the engineering team at large in software design sessions, code reviews, teaching, and other engineering activities.
- Collaborate with other team members including the mobile development team and design team.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects.
- 2 or more years of a mix of frontend and backend development experience.
- Demonstrable passion in full stack development.
- Focus on continuous knowledge seeking and improvement.
- Ability to think critically, analyze and break down problems into manageable components.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Strong knowledge and experience with developing RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge and experience with one or more backend development stacks: Spring Boot, NodeJS + Express, PHP + Laravel, Rails, or similar.
- Strong knowledge and experience with one or more of PostgreSQL, MySQL or other relational databases.
- Knowledge and experience with one or more cloud infrastructure providers: AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Strong knowledge and experience of integration of third party services.
- Experience utilizing various third party backend frameworks and libraries.
Note : Junior, associate, and senior positions are open. We will consider applicants having most, but not all of the required skills, or who are able to demonstrate equivalent experience for the role.
We're a place for people who are obsessive about what they do, who relish the minutiae, who love great user experiences, and who enjoy chiseling away at hard challenges with teammates.Apply Now
Want to understand us a bit better?
We help brands design, develop, and launch great products for their users. We help them figure out what to do next.