We are looking for an exceptionally organized and responsible Administrative Assistant who is proficient in decision-making; well-versed in written and verbal communications; and is highly supportive of the team to achieve greater heights.
As an Administrative Assistant in Snappymob, you are responsible for performing a variety of day-to-day general administrative and clerical tasks. You will be the pillar of support for the people in our organization and ultimately, you should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Provides general support to visitors.
- Reporting, administrative writing, information management and analysis, and process management skills
- Proficiency in appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent verbal and written communication with professionalism and politeness
- Attention to detail and problem-solving attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Note : Junior, associate, and senior positions are open. We will consider applicants having most, but not all of the required skills, or who are able to demonstrate equivalent experience for the role.
We're a place for people who are obsessive about what they do, who relish the minutiae, who love great user experiences, and who enjoy chiseling away at hard challenges with teammates.Apply Now
Want to understand us a bit better?
We help brands design, develop, and launch great products for their users. We help them figure out what to do next.